Take this quiz to find out. Remember to jot down each of your answers!
If you could enjoy one last meal, what would it be?
- Succulent lemon pound cake
- No food—just give me booze!
- BBQ beef ribs
- Creamy pasta primavera
Which type of vacation sounds the most ideal to you?
- Sun-tanning on a beachy coast somewhere exotic
- Going anywhere warm and arid, like the West Coast
- Visiting an urban center like Paris, Amsterdam or Manhattan
- Hiking through a tropical rainforest
Which one of these would you usually order at a coffee shop?
- A nice cup of sweet tea
- Hot chocolate with whipped cream
- Filtered dark roast coffee, no foam
- Light roast coffee/cappuccino
Which one of these smells is most appealing to you?
- A bouquet of fresh summer flowers
- The earthy smell of tobacco
- A cinnamon stick
How would you describe your sense of adventure?
- I’m conservative by nature; I like to stay safe
- I’m a big risk-taker: give me high sports any day. I’m afraid of nothing!
- I’ll try new things occasionally, but nothing too radical
- I often enjoy trying new things and new places based on other people’s recommendations
What combination of fruit is your favorite from the list?
- Peaches and pineapple
- Dried fruit, like raisins and dried apricot
- Cherries and plums
- Green apples and melon
After a meal, what’s most appealing to you as a dessert?
- Raspberry pie
- Blue cheese and nuts
- Some dark chocolate
- A bowl of fruit
If you answered mostly 1s: You’d love a sweet white wine like Hermon Moscato.
Mostly 2s: You’re more of a sweet red wine drinker. Try Yarden T2 for a classic.
Mostly 3s: You like dark red, strong wines. Try Galil Cabernet Sauvignon.
Mostly 4s: Dry whites are your taste. Try Gilgal Chardonnay.
Equal 2s and 3s: You like red wines, both sweet and dry!
Equal 1s and 4s: White wines all day.