When a family tree has branches in both the United States and Israel, important decisions on how to cultivate and preserve family wealth take on new layers of complexity.
Join Fox Rothschild LLP for a complimentary breakfast program covering the financial and legal issues that may arise when handling trust and estate planning between nations.
- Who Benefits? Ins & Outs of Income Tax Compliance for U.S. Trustees With Israeli Beneficiaries, and Foreign Trust Issues for U.S. Beneficiaries
- Laying a Strong Foundation: U.S. and Israeli Tax and Legal Implications When Buying Land in Israel
- When a Family Member Makes Aliyah: Ensuring a Smooth Move for You and Your Family Member
- Debra Hirsch, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Mark Hess, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Karen Goldberg, EisnerAmper
- Edo Pollack, EisnerAmper
- Gidon Broide, Broide & Co.
This event is set to take place at Fox Rothschild LLP, 101 Park Ave. 17th Floor, New York, New York on Wednesday, Nov. 13, from 8-10:30 a.m.
This same event will be held in Fox Rothschild’s Philadelphia office on November 12 and the Morristown office on November 14.
Questions? Contact 1-877-778-7369 or [email protected]